Sunday, February 10, 2013

Number of the Day Mid Winter Update (FREEBIE)

As the year progresses and my first grade sweeties have more math skills under their belts, I like to change the Number of the Day a bit.  For this version, I added a greater than, less than, or equals box.
If you can use either of these activities with your students, click on the picture below for your free copy.
I also provided a skip counting page that I plan to use as the back side of our Number of the Day page.
I usually put the Number of the Day page out for morning work a couple of times during the week.  
I think this review really helps keep concepts fresh.  If you would like another version of my Number of the Day page click here.
Ok I have put of folding laundry long enough.  I'm off!
Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment